Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Snowpeople!

Once I started looking through my snowpeople stamps for the GC81 Snowpeople Challenge, I had to make some more! Get Sketchy had a wonderful sketch this week which I married to the theme on Gingersnap Creations!

Here it is:


I ended up turning it on its head, but I still like the effect.

Bundle Up
Stamps: snowpeople, stars and sentiment (Angi-B)
Paper: Lucky N Love/Little Miss Smitten (Black Market Paper Society)
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics:
Embellishments: 1/4" aqua ribbon
Techniques: Out of the Box (Technique Junkies) and paper piecing

Hope your snowy days are light and fluffy! Don't forget to bundle up!

1 comment:

  1. What a great interpretation of the sketch, Shar! Lovin' your snowpeople! I need to find one in my stash somewhere..... they seem to have all melted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...