Wednesday, December 15, 2010

GC83: Polar Animals

Gotta love all those fun and furry polar animals! They are the subject of the the current Random Redhead Challenge on Gingersnap Creations!

It was a hard decision about which polar animal to choose. I settled on the majestic polar bear. I love this little stamp and often use it with paper piecing. I colored the scarves with copic markers.

Polar Parade
Stamp: polar bear (A Muse)
Paper: "Bloom" Daisy Chain from the Bloom & Grow Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Cardstock: Glorious Green and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: G16 and G17
Technique: paper piecing

Go polar and check out the phenomenally cool work of The Gingers!

3 comments:

  1. He's a great polar bear, but looking a bit thin round the middle - like he needs a good meal!! Love the colour of his scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does need that good meal! So cute and love the green scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card but I agree - he is a bit thin and winter only starts (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...