Friday, November 12, 2010

Running Late with this One

I've got a last minute entry for Sketch #89 at CardPatterns. I am probably too late to enter but I thought I would share the card anyway.

I had to use more of that yummy paper from Pink Paislee today. I think I am addicted. I love the soft sage pages. Loved the Sketch at CardPatterns this week! Here it is:

Now for my go at the sketch:

Circulars
Stamps: books and sentiment from the Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: from Old School collection (Pink Paislee)
Cardstock: Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Tools: circle punch (Creative Memories)

Hope you get around to reading something fun today!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the soft colors and the books. So glad you could join us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect backing paper for these little stamps. Hope you make it in time for the challenge.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card for the sketch. lovin' those papers you're using.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...