Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Project Runway with GC77

It's Wednesday again and time for a new Gingersnap Creations Chestnut Theme Challenge! Today it's Haute Couture! How fun!! I had the perfect stamps for this great theme!


I always think black and white gives a special elegance to cards, so I went quite simple with this card and just had fun with the patterns and images. I loved that all my supply names seemed to "go" with the project.

Haute Couture
Stamps: woman from 20's Ladies plate (The Artistic Stamper); sentiment (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Black Tie Optional (Imaginisce)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Tools: corner rounder

I am not the only one stylin' today! Check out the amazing designs of my fellow Gingers!

5 comments:

  1. So stunning Shar!! Love the Black and white concept!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful black & white creation with that perfect stamp, Shar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...