Monday, November 8, 2010

Mono Mosaic with RRD

I saw so many fabulous Mono Mosaic cards on Technique Junkies, I had to get in on the fun!


I got busy and this is what I made!

Reading Pair
Stamps: border, flourish, almanac background, books and swinging children from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Brilliant Blue (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Technique: Mono Mosaic (Technique Junkies)

Have a fantastic day! I am off to curl up with a good book!

4 comments:

  1. Love the technique, Shar, and the stamps are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the children on the swing learning about the high tides etc. A very interesting concept. Love this Shar. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...