Sunday, November 7, 2010

Loving Literature

Anyone who knows me also knows that I am a total bookaholic! I am in love with literature and I couldn't wait to make some note cards to share with my fellow bibliophiles.


I love this cool paper I picked up from . It has a school-theme but I found that it is very versatile. I used the yellow/brown colors as a jumping off point for this card. I added the pomegranate to give it a little pop!

Read to Live
Stamps: reading girl and sentiment from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Goody 2 Shoes from the Old School 6x6 paper pad (Pink Paislee)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up) ; various copic markers
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Have a novel day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp Shar and love how you have used it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and really love the stamp.!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card sweetie! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Shar! That Rogue Redhead image ROCKS, and the background paper is truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...