Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm in Craft Stamper!! Whoohoo!

I am totally excited about my scraplings being published in the January 2011 issue of Craft Stamper Magazine.

I have long been a fan of this gorgeous UK publication with all its fabulous projects and, to make it even better, tons of wonderful instructions. If you haven't checked it out yet, definitely give it a look. I find mine in the amazing magazine section in Barnes & Noble.

So, do you remember my little tutorial on making paint chip scaplings? Well, I got to do it all over again in print!

Here are my submissions for Craft Stamper:

Stamp credits: Lost Coast Designs

Stamp credits: Lost Coast Designs, Curious by Design

Whoohoo! I am so honored to be in the company of so many fabulous artists - among them many of my amazing friends. I admire their talent so much and dearly cherish their generous encouragement.

A list of some of my sweet friends (in alpha order) also in this issue:

Jean Franks Beck on the cover and on page 21 and pages 56 through 58

Jo Capper-Sandon on pages 20 and 73

Katy Fox on page 6 and pages 50-52

Annette Goatley on page 83

Hels Sheridan on pages 36 through 38

Joanne Wardle on pages 46 through 47

To see mine, check out the Swatch Scraplings article on page 28! Cool!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you as well Shar. It was so wonderful to see so many Gingersnappers in this months mag, personally I felt I was amongst really good friends and am so proud that I know them. I have used my free stamp already....lol Take care, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your scraplings are superb! who would have thought one could make such beautiful art on a paint chip? love the new look of your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Shar, These are darling, I didn't know Barnes and Noble carried Craft Stamper. its on my shopping list now! Congrats to all you talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, I meant to email you when i got my issue on Saturday, sorry! This issue is a totally fab one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! These are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo for you! I have got to get my hands on a copy of that magazine! Fabulous entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you! These were all adorable, what a clever lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Those are beautiful scraplings. I can't wait for the January issue to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea Shar!!! I just saw the article and it's great :-) Also great to see so many Gingersnappers within the pages of Craft Stamper - such talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...