Thursday, November 11, 2010

Going Unscripted with Relish Reading

I've been having fun with challenges this week! Today, I decided to try the latest Unscripted Sketches challenge. It's my first time doing one of their challenges. Hope I did it right!



Here's their sketch:

I just had to use some of this pretty paper from . I decided to be very simple with the image, using watercolor pencils to put in a touch of coloring. I think it gave it a slightly vintage look.


I even finished the inside of the card for once! It will make a great way to give a bookstore gift certificate!

Rosy Reading
Stamps: children swinging, Flourish, book and sentiment from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: double-sided Old-Fashioned Flowers/Rose Garden of the Kimberly Poloson line (Fiskers)
Cardstock: River Rock (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Watercolor Pencils: white and burnt umber (Derwent)
Embellishments: 3 prima flowers, 1 brown brad

Do something unscripted today! Have some fun!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card from the sketch! I got my stamps yesterday and can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, your doing some amazing designs with those stamps. Love how you finished the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...