Thursday, November 25, 2010

Getting Into the Great Gifts of Life

Today, with the spirit of thankfulness all around us, I have to say that I am most thankful for the intangible gifts of life - family, friends, cozy feelings, health and happiness.

That said, with the coming Winter holidays, there is definitely lots of attention paid to the more material expressions of our fondness for our family and friends. That's why this month, for Holiday Happenings, I have chosen the theme of "Great Gifts".

Here's one I created that captures...or maybe cat-ures the spirit of the best gift I can think of - JOY!

Kitty Wishes
Stamps: cat and sentiment (Angi-B)
Paper: Blackbird (Memory Box)
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Garden Green, and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copic markers
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)
Technique: Out of the Box (Technique Junkies)
Embellishments: 1/4" green ribbon

To see my other holiday cards with the "Great Gift" theme and a couple of cards from my friend, Ali, check out the Holiday Happenings post today on Gingersnap Creations!

9 comments:

  1. What could be a better wish Shar.... Joy to The World, peace and happiness. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I must try this technique! Your color choices are fabulous, too, Shar!

    Happy Thanksgving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a very happy card. happy thanksgiving Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely card, fabulous paper! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, as are all the cares you made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Brings Joy even just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is gorgeous! I love that sweet kitty! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the kitty is so cute! Adorable card! Joy is certainly a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...