Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GC80: Vintage Hues

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a total softie when it comes to all things vintage! What a delight to play with my favorite color vintage palettes with the new Color Challenge on Gingersnap Creations!

I got out my new Relish Reading plate from Rogue Redhead Designs and picked out the vintage boy for my project. He seemed like a good fit. I love this BasicGrey paper pad that I bought! It's 6 x 6's of the Pyrus collection and they are just fabulous for doing vintage projects.

Vintage Lad
Stamp: boy from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Pyrus collection (BasicGrey)
Cardstock: Old Olive and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various Copic markers

If you want to see some awesome vintage palette projects, check out the wonderful work of the Gingers!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Shar! Love the offset corners. Don't know if you celebrate down here south of the border (I know you already had one Thanksgiving) - but have a Happy Holiday Weekend however you spend it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...