Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Pink Elephant and a Scaredy Cat

I've been beyond busy lately and haven't had a chance to just play with my stamps for awhile. I was so happy to get a moment to just relax and get inky this week!

To jump start my mojo, I checked out some of my favorite challenges and figured that this card would work well for Pink Elephant's TPE86 Orange and Brown challenge.

I got this little kitty last year when I was on a trip with my daughter in Vermont and have been dying to use it ever since! I guess I liked it a lot as I ended up stamping it not once but dozens of times for this card.

Scaredy Cat Greetings
Stamps: Black Cat and sentiment (Penny Black); bats (Cat's Pajamas)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Technique: Depth of Field (Technique Junkies)

Don't let your Halloween be scary - get together with some purrfectly lovely friends!

9 comments:

  1. Really cute, I love the sentiment! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great stamp! I do have a particular fondness for black cats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this. It made me laugh when I saw this little cute cat. And your background is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The depth of field technique works really well on this, doesn't it? Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you created your own background paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I love the DP you made, really goes well with the image, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I think you stamped her just enough times... and I think the bats are perfect for that really scaredy touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was admiring your perfect choice of background paper and then I read you stamped it! love love love it! and the bats finish it off perfectly! brilliant card! going in to my favs! thanks for playing along at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...