Monday, October 18, 2010

Masquerade with Crackle Paint

My second annual Halloween mask is now complete! Last year, I made a collage-based mask, so this year I wanted to try something new - Distress Crackle Paint.


To create this mask, I used Lumiere paints, Distress Crackle Paint from Ranger and some great stamps from the Oxford Impressions' Trick or Treat and Wicked plates on two wooden masquerade masks.

Here's the whole thing:

To see how I made it, check out my post on Gingersnap Creations!

Happy Haunting!

4 comments:

  1. enjoyed the tutorial over on the gingersnaps blog.
    Just wanted to thank you for vising and taking the time to comment on my blog - very much appreciated Shar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great, hope you will wear it and wow the neighbours.........Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always so inspired when I visit here!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/08/favorite-quote-of-week-8-4-12.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...