Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hedgieboo

Wasn't it a boo-tiful day today? I had the urge to color, so I thought I would bring out my Penny Black stamps.


I didn't want to overshadow him with any designer paper so I made some of my own with a couple mini-stamps.

Hedgieboo
Stamps: Frightful Flight (Penny Black); Spooky Stuff (Studio G - I think); Boo (A Muse)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie,and Elegant Eggplant (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up)
Copics: C0, C1, C3, C5, C9, R20, RV21, Y02, Y38, YR04, YR07, and YR09

Here's wishing you a fun holiday that takes off with glee!

9 comments:

  1. how adorable, I'm wondering if he gets to close to the ballooon, will it pop? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Hedgie is soooo darn cute here! I love your card!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great fun and what a cutie, smashing. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this happy hallowe'en card! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...