Friday, October 1, 2010

Going Goth on GC!

This month the Gingersnappers are going Goth!

I decided to get in the "spirit" with a 6" x 6" canvas. I painted it with Burnt Orange Lumiere paint and then added purples and citrine. I finished off the base with a bit of webbing (my first try) which got a little away from me.


I then added images from an Alpha Stamps Collage sheet, some hardware and an A Muse sentiment, Wicked.

Hope you like it and hope you'll pop over to Gingersnap Creations to get in on some of this month's fun!

13 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love everything about it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wicked fun!! I love this girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an awesome witch! Love the background and all those images!! So appreciate your comment on my blog about my DT announcement! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, so beautiful. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this one!!! I've got to find time to try canvases - so dramatic! Thanks for sharing -

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is stunning, i love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the goth theme! And your lovely lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! The webbing is wonderful and the it has a really strong sense of design - it's really fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a stunning piece!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...