Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GC76: I Want My Mummy

Gingersnap Creations has a new Color Challenge with the wonderful harvest colors of Eggplant, Pumpkin and Avacado. While these colors do make me think of farmers markets and bountiful banquets, I couldn't resist doing another card for my fav holiday - Halloween!


I love this cute little Mummy stamp from A Muse. It works perfectly on a Warhol card. To make it a little different, I added some white to the bandage area with a white gel pen.

I Want My Mummy
Stamps: Mummy (A Muse); sentiment (Rubber Tree Stamps)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); white gel pen (Inkssentials)
Technique: Warhol (Technique Junkies)

Have some fun and give your Mummy a call on Halloween! In the meantime, see what the Gingers have done with this great color combo!

14 comments:

  1. LOVE the mummy! Wish I was going to John Stewart's Rally on the Mall. If you're going, have a great time. And I hope we find the sanity soon.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mummy is fab! The card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that???

    You're going to Jon Stewart's Rally for Insanity?? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am loving this!! The different colors with it are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really made me smile Shar, such great mummies..........brill. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant. Andy Warhol never looked so good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put a smile on my face first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent mummy card. the warhol is perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this the colors are perfect too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card - so CAS - and it uses one of my fave techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...