Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Early Bird Chanukah Cards

Every year the holidays sneak up on me! With our family celebrating two holidays in December each year it can get a bit complicated. This year, Chanukah is really really early - December 1st to the 9th! I really needed to get my cards done and ready to go before all the Thanksgiving hoopla started.


A couple of my amazing stamping gal pals pointed me toward Pink Cat Studios Digital Stamp store...hmmm. I don't really do digital...or do I? I checked them out and they had some adorable images. Better yet...they had interesting Chanukah stamps! Awesome! The few I have I have used and used and used so something new was just what was required.

The other awesome part of making the cards is that the images are so cute, I just showcased them with some designer paper and let them pretty much stand on their own with no embellishment. I did give my copics quite the workout though.

Check out these super cute images! I went big with two of the cards, just to show them off even more!





Stamp credits: Pink Cat Studio Digital

Of course, I have also been working on piles and piles of Christmas cards! Yikes! Check out some more of my feathered friends cards for the season at Gingersnap Creations and my latest "Holiday Happenings" post.

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Shar! I really must move on out of the Jurassic era and try digital sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so amazingly adorable!!! For REALS! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute! Love all your birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the birds!! The colors are great and the silly face is too much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...