Sunday, October 31, 2010

Creative Connection - Only One - Second Entry

I am participating in a GC Creative Connection. I heard about this month’s GCCC - Only One - from the Gingersnap Creations blog. Why not play along? Post a creation to your blog mentioning my post and the Creative Connection post on Gingersnap Creations. Let’s all craft it forward and see how far we can get this connection to go!


The assignment this month is to use "Only One" stamp on your project or creation! Being in the Halloween mood, I decided to create a hanging with a repeated pattern of vintage pumpkins. I even stamped pumpkins in Distress Ink onto my background.

Pumpkin Grid Hanging
Stamp: pumpkins from Vintage Halloween plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Ambrosia from Pattern Paper line (BasicGrey); Month 2 Month November (Bo Bunny); Eeks and Shrieks (Imaginisce)
Cardstock: Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Vintage Photo and Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Tools: distressing wheel (Tim Holtz - Ranger); Crop-o-dile
Embellishments: 2 copper eyelets; ribbon; prima flowers; 2 brown brads

Why not play along? It's any theme! You can connect to my "chain" or connect directly from the Gingersnap Creations blog where you can see another of my "Only One" creations.

10 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! I love the Halloween pumpkin image you used and the varigation in the rust/orange backgrounds! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such a gorgeous project!! LOVE the colors and the pumpkins are so fun!! Hope you enjoy your Halloween evening!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those close-ups are absolutely fabulous ... this makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. You certainly took this technique into a new direction and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pumpkins in the patch. How clever to just use the one image. Such great impact it has with those pumpkins! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea--the layering and grouping looks fabby on that hanging

    ReplyDelete
  7. so neat; i really like this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great way to display ATC sized art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love that, very creative and inspiring. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great hanging, and am I allowed to say those pumpkins are cute, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...