Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Chicks

I am officially up to 30 holiday cards ready to go as of this edition of Holiday Happenings! Whoohoo!

This month, we are doing "Things with Wings" for the inspiration on Gingersnap Creations. The idea is to do 5 to 10 simple holiday cards a month until November 25th so that you have all your cards done and out of the way before December even starts!

While I could have gone with angels or Christmas fairies, I was drawn to birds this time around. Apparently, I was drawn to birds in rows... Did I notice I was making the same card over and over with different birds - nope! So here are my latest Christmas cards, apparently with "birds in rows" as my theme.

Stamp credits: Cat's Pajamas


Stamp credits: Hero Arts and Memory Box


Stamp credits: Stampendous


Want to join in my pursuit of finished cards before December 1st? Check out my Holiday Happenings posts at Gingersnap Creations!

Hope you have a holiday season filled with your favorite chicks!

4 comments:

  1. I love all these cards, but especially the top one with the penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all 3 styles are precious--love those little birdies in a row

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards actually make me want to make some of my own! I especially like the Hero Arts card; the colouring is stunning.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...