Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cafeteria Staff Appreciation Day

Our school is having a cafeteria staff appreciation day tomorrow so I made these cards for these dedicated people.


I don't have very many food-related stamps but, last year, I purchased the Kitchen Classics set from Clear Art Stamps aka Crafty Secrets. I decided to use one of my favorite Technique Junkies techniques - Block Collage.

I had such fun making the first one (below) that I made the rest in the exact same way using a variety of coordination Stampin' Up! inks.


Here's a few more:





Why not take some time today to thank someone that makes your life just that much sunnier!

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! The cards are perfect for the occasion!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards I'm sure they will love them! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that technique, I'll have to try it, it is all one layer right? Did you use watermatrk ink and pastels for the background and plave a post it on the center to keep it white? Ho absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of cafeteria staff appreciation day! but these are beautiful cards. Those Clear Art stamps are great too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so sweet of you and the cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, such great colours.
    I'd like to say thanks to you and Ali for being such easygoing friendly organisers of us Gingers lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. only You would think to make the cafeteria staff Thank you cards! There adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all so darling! what a wonderful thing for the school to do for the cafeteria staff! I know they will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea and the cards are perfect for the occasion, really cute.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...