Friday, October 15, 2010

Blobby Does Birthdays

Yup, I've done another digital stamp card! My daughter was off to a birthday party today so I made up a fun little card for her birthday buddy using one of the new Blobby images and a nice bouquet of flowers from Pink Cat Studios.



I used a Technique Junkies format called Triple Play as the basis of the layout!


Here's the inside:


Using the flower Blobby is holding as an inspiration, I added a bouquet of flowers to the inside flap.



Hope everyone had a day blooming with friends!

15 comments:

  1. Those blobby images are tooooo cute! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Shar, your daughters friend is going to love it. I especially love the button flower stamp, wouldn't that look great on fabric....ooh yes, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are getting digifever girl! Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable it is just killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh How fun!! I'm sure your daughter just Love Them....
    Stampin' Hugs Vada

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first blog of the day and what a card. The layout is PERFECT for this image, love blobby AND that vase of flowers. Oh no...I'm tempted by a digi image and I always said I woulld never lol
    A very inspirational post Shar, I'm now thinking what stamps I have I could put down on this layout ...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! Now that sure is a cute little fella!! I love your colors too!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much fun and perfect for a preteen birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a darling card! the colors are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...