Friday, September 24, 2010

Lowell Open Studios 2010

It's the big 10th anniversary of the Lowell Open Studios weekend. This weekend over 140 artists will open their studios up to the public. For more information, check out their site: Lowell Open Studios.


Western Avenue Studios, where I have my little creative space is participating in this amazing event. I'll be hanging out in Studio 328 on Saturday! My studiomates, two fabulous photographers, will also be displaying some of their amazing art!

For this Open Studio, I'll have a few new pieces on view!

This is a love letter box I just finished with collage images and some awesome paper - I kept it sweet and simple.




These are some of the photographs, I'll have on view.












Hope everyone has an absolutely beautiful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Love your love letter box so pretty. Enjoy the weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your photography!!! And wish I could be there to see the box in RL. You're on a roll missus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.that box is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...