Thursday, September 16, 2010

GC71: Inchies Inchies Everywhere

There's a new fun challenge on Gingersnap Creations - Inchies! I made 4 and made them into a card but there are so many ways to use these cute little works of art! Check out Jean Franks Beck's blog, Bluebird Paperie, to see her innovative way of displaying her inchie art!

I tried to push my comfort level by picking an unusual color combination - vanilla, orange and blue.

Here's how it came out:


Here's some close-ups of my foray into inchie land:








I hope you will give this challenge a try - make a collection of inchies, a card or a project! If you want to get inspired take a peek at what the talented Gingers have put together for you!

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these, Shar!! As soon as I saw them on GC I gasped - that vivid blue just pops, and it's so beautiful against the rusty orange. Fabulous card! (Lovin' that little gal on the dictionary page!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of colors!!! Love your inchie display!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are elaborate inchies, Shar! I have been trying to do something 'inchie' for months, but have succeeded only once. Must work on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Shar. Really mean to make time to get this challenge done, inchies are new to me, so must have a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colourscheme works brilliantly!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shar for leaving a lovely comment on my last crafting effort on my blog. So pleased as it has bought me to your blog and its a great Blog. Love your use of inchies it makes a great picture. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and fantastic work with you inchies.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...