Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Girl Gets a Makeover

In my frenzy to complete some new projects for my Open Studio last weekend, I neglected to blog some of the new pieces I made.


This is a canvas that may look familiar as I made the 4x4 I made for Gingersnap Creations' first birthday last March the focal point. I used lovely Lumiere paints to lay down a background of oranges, rust and golds. Aphrodite is my fav birthday girl.


Every day is a new day for love to be born! Just ask Aphrodite!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, Shar! Wish I could have been there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday girl is beautiful! Love the hat touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the luminiere's are glistening...this is such an amazing piece Sharon...I agree she is a beauty...a sterling work of art.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image! You've turned this in to a beautiful piece of art, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful - I love how you expanded your 4x4 to a larger canvas - it works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! What a clever idea!! :) Love the spokes and gears!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! I love the gears, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love her party hat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful and fun pieces...love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...