Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pulling out the Paint Chips

I had never tried Scraplings before but Gingersnap Creations is getting scrappy with its art exchange this month and is combining paint chips with this fun little format.

Scraplings are small, thin cards that are 1 1/2" wide by 4 1/4" tall when folded. They are a great size for gift tags, love notes, and quick messages to fun friends.


When I started I was concentrating on the format, but once I pulled out some paint chips from a recent renovation I discovered that the combination of paint chips and this format made this one of the easiest Art Exchanges I have participated in!

I really had a ton of fun with these! I could have kept making them all day! Scraplings are my two favorite things - fast and easy! They also use up all those odds and ends in my cardstock scrap pile.



Stamps by Curious by Design.

Stamps by Curious by Design.

Stamp by Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz line.

If you would like to play this Art Exchange, check out all the info on the Gingersnap Creations blog.

7 comments:

  1. They look great. Must try to sign up for this one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, these are gorgeous!! And thanks for showing them to us early.... I was trying to get my brain around exactly what we were supposed to do (I was close, just needed a sanity check, LOL). This will be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paint chips really? These are amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first I've heard of them! What a neat idea!! Yours are beautiful....and you've given some stamp-searching ideas, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try some of these, will help clear out my scrap bin thats overflowing!

    They are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I've not stopped by for some time. The scraplings are great! Never heard of them before but look fun. Have a great weekend. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...