Monday, August 2, 2010

K.I.S.S. Continues: From One Chick to Another

I am continuing on with keeping things simple and fun this week with my "Keep It Simple Stamper" motto. What could simplier or more fun than coloring? I am also keeping it simple by not cutting any new cardstock or designer paper this week - everything is coming out of the scrap basket!


I really love these sweet images that I got from a dear friend and I wanted to let this particular sweetie be the main attraction of this card!



From One Chick to Another
Stamps: egg girl (HAnglar and StAnglar); sentiment (A Muse)
Paper: stripes - from my scrapbasket
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E00, E02, E11, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, R17, Y15, Y19, YG67, YR00, YR23, YR24

Hope you have a day filled with fun and friends!

1 comment:

  1. She's such a cutie, love your colouing and the DP goes perfectly. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...