Friday, August 6, 2010

K.I.S.S. Again: Tulips

To keep it simple today, I grabbed some color inspiration from the Gingersnap Creations Color Challenge - Red, Orange and Yellow. Last year, I got this great image in a GC image swap so I thought it would be a great time to use it.


I was tearing through my scrap basket for something suitable for my new-found color scheme and found this great stripy paper!

Tall Tulips
Stamp:
unknown
Paper: unknown from scrap basket
Cardstock: Really Rust (Stampin Up)
Copics: Y19, Y38, YG13, YG17, YG67, YR04, YR07, YR09

Here's wishing you a day blooming with beauty!

3 comments:

  1. What a fab image. I love the stripey paper, too, it matches so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tulips and adore what you did with this stamp! Just lovely! A happy blooming weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Shar and I love your K.I.S.S. cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...