Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Switching Gears but Still Pink

I only had a couple of minutes to play after being a good stamper and sorting through all my patterned paper and cardstock scraps. In the midst of my sorting, I found an image I colored ages ago and never got around to making into a card. Ideal for the time crunched me! All I had to do was decide which scraps worked best color-wise and put it all together.

Not sure why I have been moving towards pinks lately. Maybe to match my nifty sunburn? Boy, was it beyond sunny this past weekend!


I love this little mouse! He's just so darn cute!

Stamp image: Penny Black.

Hope your day has bloomed with fun!

2 comments:

  1. Its adorable Shar, just hope your not as pink as the card! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm drawn to pinks? You aren't expecting are you lOL! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...