Friday, July 30, 2010

Pretty Primroses

I've been busy coloring since Marker Mania began over at Gingersnap Creations. Today, I pulled out one of my old favorites, vintage primroses from Stone House Stamps.


I keep coming back to these same flowers. I've done them in blue and purple. I just love this image! I also broke out another scrap from my basket when I saw that Treehouse Stamps was having a "Seeing Dots" Challenge asking for polka dots. Of course, it also works for our Spicy Supply Challenge on Gingersnap Creations which asks for MARKERS and closes August 8!

Here's the latest take, this time in pink:

Pretty in Pink Primroses
Stamp: vintage primroses (Stone House)
Paper: dots from my scrap basket
Cardstock: Garden Green and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic: Boo, R11, Rv13, RV14, Y26, YG63, YG67, YR23, YR24
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)

Why dig out one of your favorite stamps and have some fun?

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stamp it is! I love the colours you've used this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and the background paper is a perfect compliment! Just lovely! I see that your DH is 1/2 to his goal! Happy Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that image with the beautiful flowers and butterfly! I haven't been playing with my Copics much lately but expect a several in the mail any day now so it'll be fun to play with them again!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning Shar! my markers have gotten a workout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is totally gorgeous, Thanks you so much for playing along with Treehouse Thursday's PolkaDotted challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us in the Treehouse Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!! Your coloring is fantastic!! Thank you so much for joining in on the Treehouse Stamps Thursday challenge!!

    Heather Prince
    aka: Princessheather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...