Monday, July 26, 2010

Lime and Lavendar

As usual, I am running late with my challenges...again! I always follow all the wonderful things going on at Inkurable Stampers but I often miss out on joining in.

This month, their theme was Lavendar and Lime. Now, I don't generally use either color so this was a bit more of a challenge for me. While searching through my scrap room today, I found a fun image to color and thought why not try out that great color combo over at Inkurable Stampers?

In My Thoughts
Stamps:
picnic girl (HAnglar and StAnglar); sentiment (Penny Black)
Paper: purple gingham (from my scrap basket)
Cardstock: Orchid Opulance, Gable Green and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E02, E07, E09, E11, E33, E34, E35, E37, G20, G21, G24, G28, R27, V12, V15 and YR00
Embellishments: 2 purple ribbon flowers
Tools: cuttlebug and cuttlebug folder
Technique: Out of the Box (Technique Junkies)

Hope you have a bright and beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Cute CUTE! I love this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Your Copic colouring is beautiful and this is a fun and fresh layout. I'm off to enjoy browsing through your blog some more. I loved the Magenta tile card for the inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Shar...and such a sweet image:)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...