Thursday, July 22, 2010

Goals by Design

Marker Mania month at Gingersnap Creations has me giving my copic markers a workout. Of course, I love them for those cute, sweet images that make me go "Awww" but I also like them for adding great color to those images that make me say "Oh" too.

I love this woman from Renaissance Art Stamps. I love that she looks like she is keeping an incredibly delicious secret and she's not telling. She seems supremely confident and wise. Awesome!


For this card, I paired this fabulous lady with a great scrap of old map and this wonderful watery designer paper which is really supposed to evoke images of snow as it is the other side of a paper with Christmas trees on it.

Imagine Journeys
Stamps: woman (Renaissance Art Stamps); quote (Stamper's Anonymous)
Paper: scraps from my basket; piece of old map
Cardstock: River Rock, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B12, B14, E00, E02, E11, and YR23

Itching to get your markers out? Why not join in Gingersnap Creations' Spicy Supply Challenge - GC62: Markers?

Hope you have a great day, one just like you imagined!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool, Shar! I'm sure I'd never have the nerve to take on a coloring project like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, she does look like she's imagining something good for her life! Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and image! The background paper works amazingly well with the image and map. Wonderful! I got my new blog background picked out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what shes thinking?
    probably wondered if she left the iron on. LOL
    Gorgeous work Shar, wonderful job on your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a stunning stamp! Love the card and you coloured that stamp beautifully. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...