Wednesday, July 21, 2010

GC63: Sunshine

We are celebrating Summer at Gingersnap Creations with a brand-new Random Redhead Challenge! Your theme - sunshine!


Of course, me being me, I couldn't just go with the subtle sophistication of playful soft sunshine of the morning or the bright yellow beauty of full sun at noon. No. I had to go with my favorite type of sunshine...the last rays of sunshine at sunset.

This is another great stamp from Stamp Camp! As this scene reminds me of childhood days at the beach with my family, I am also submitting it for the Secret Crafters' Challenge #92 - Summer Holidays and Our Creative Corner's Beach Layout Challenge.

Sunset Beauty
Stamp:
Beach girl (Stamp Camp); words (Invoke Arts)
Paper: Tidepools from the Christine Adolph line (Creative Imaginations)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copic: B04, B45, BG10, BG45. BG49, E11, E41, E43, E55, E57, G00, Y38, YR00,
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Catch some rays today but first go and check out all the sunny stamping by the Gingers over at Gingersnap Creations!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sunset design ... so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunsets and I have an idea for this that I need to commit to paper soon!! Your card creates a picture of an idyllic childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card - I just looooove your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. Love the DP and the image is fabulous! Such a lovely vintage flavor. So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous sunset design, gives off such a tranquil feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...