Wednesday, July 14, 2010

GC62: Markers

I do love my markers. This week at Gingersnap Creations the Spicy Supply Challenge is to use any kind of marker to create a papercrafting project. Any format goes.

As it has been so hot around here lately, I have been dreaming of the beach. I just love this Stamp Camp image - so fun to color.


Beach Babe
Stamp: woman (Stamp Camp)
Paper: Tidepools from the Christine Adolph line (Creative Imaginations)
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy and Whisper White (Stampin Up); blue ruche (PaperTemptress)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B02, B14, B16, B18, BG10, BG11, E02, E11, E31, E33, E35, W0, W1, W2, W3, and YR00 Technique: out of the box (Technique Junkies)

Wishing you cool breezes and incredible inspirations!

11 comments:

  1. Shar , this is gorgeous :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar
    this is just breathtaking! what a gorgeous image,colors and composition! I hope you are submitting it somewhere...deserves publication!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Wonderful coloring and the images are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, peaceful card. That paper is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first opened the Gingersnaps page, I thought this was a photograph or printed image! This is beautiful; your marker work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The combo of the beautifully colored image (escaping her paper frame), the wonderful background paper (I'm hoarding some of that, LOL!) and that fab ruched paper for texture - everything just comes together so beautifully. And I could use some of those beachy breezes right about now, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Shar! You did a fab job coloring her and the composition of the card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunner but I must be weird. I thought it was a dancer putting on her ballet shoes. no matter, I still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the beach theme and it just yummy

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely, Shar! The image is so sweet, and the background paper couldn't be more perfect for this beachy summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a beautiful image, and colored so expertly--wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...