Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fairy in the Garden

I am running later than usual with these challenges! Yikes!


I got multiple inspirations for this card from my favorite challenge blogs. Gingersnap Creations gave me the idea for including the fairy for the inspiration challenge, GC59: Fairies, and getting those copics out for a supply challenge, GC62: Markers. I got the idea of garden from Papertake Weekly's In the Garden theme. I also incorporated my own goal for the Summer - use those scraps!

Here's what I came up with:

Fairy in the Garden
Stamp: fairy in pot (image from a friend - probably HAnglar & StAnglar)
Paper: dotted paper (Cosmo Cricket); orange (from my scrap basket)
Cardstock: Rose Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, BV23, BV31, E02, E11, E31, E33, RV14, RV17, RV19, Y38, YG21, YG23, YG25, YR00, YR02, YR04, and YR07
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)

Hope you had lots of fun in the sun this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aww cute card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us for the Papertake Weekly challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...