Saturday, June 12, 2010

Vicious Creative Circle

Last week, I finally had a chance to clean up my craft room which also doubles as my home office. As you can see, I had quite a task in front of me...and this is only the desk! We won't talk about the floor...or the closet...or the bookshelves.


I worked diligently all day putting things back in drawers, cubbies, closets, binders, and on shelves. I finally achieved my moment of clarity!

With my workspace so nice and clear, I decided to work on my pull-tab card tutorial for Gingersnap Creations and this happened:

Ack!!

Today, I am escaping this vicious circle of chaos, clarity and returning chaos. I am moving roughly half of all these wonderful supplies, tools, canvases, and half-finished altered art pieces off to my new studio space! I will be sharing some space with two wonderful photograpers - one of which is my fabulous husband! I can't wait!

I can't wait to mess up another work surface as I get ready for my first Open Saturday next month! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Super good luck for your open! Your craft room pictures are no surprise to me! I clean it up and then mess it up and it certainly is a vicious circle of chaos! At times I have three different projects happening!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always good to give that clean up thing a try... but messy is good too. congrats on the new workspace. my hubby's a photographer too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new studio!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...