Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tag Tuesday: #57 Postage

My first try at a Tag Tuesday Challenge. I don't do many tags so bear with me. I started in a whole different direction but ended up with a Peirrot postage stamp image and went from there. I have a thing for harlequins so I got out some harlequin paper too!

Here's the whole tag...I went a little wonky with ribbon...another rare moment for me :)

Pierrot Postage Tag
Stamp: Pierrot Stamp (Invoke Arts); boys in clown costumes (Oxford Impressions)
Collage image: Vintage Postage (Enchanted Mercantile)
Paper: Liberty from the Savannah line (7 Gypsies)
Cardstock: Ruby Red and River Rock (Stampin Up)
Ink: Ruby Red (Stampin Up); Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Embellishments: 1 1/2" wire-edged gold ribbon; 1/2" double-sided red/gold ribbon
Techniques: Vintage Photo Stamping (Technique Junkies)

Be a little crazy and clown around today!

9 comments:

  1. I think it looks great, you should definately do more tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love it!! It has such a beautiful festive carnival feel to it, very elegant. So glad you've joined in, it's a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shar! So glad you joined in at Tag tuesday.
    What a fun and festive tag it is too! Love the Pierrot stamps! I hope you will be a regular from now on!
    hugs lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag!!! Would have loved to see all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, Fun tag, love it! This is only my 2nd Tag Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great choice of postage stamps. Love the tag you created around it.
    (Just FYI, your link on my blog isn't right....you might want to give it another try:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your postage! And the fringed tag bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellently done Shar! glad you gave it a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...