Friday, June 4, 2010

Moving Bird Pull Tab Card

I just posted a tutorial for how to construct the pull tab card below on Gingersnap Creations. I love how the process results in a bobbing bird. My daughter got a kick out of the interactivity of the card.

Here it is before the tab is pulled:


And the graceful bow of the bird, after the tab is pulled:



Bowing Bird
Stamps: bird collage (Magenta); fly definition (Catslife Press)
Paper: Lilac Breeze (Prima Marketing); green textured (unknown)
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up); white cardstock Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Tools: circle punches; hole punch
Embellishments: polka dot green ribbon; green striped fabric-covered brad

To see how I made this card, jump on over to Gingersnap Creations where you can find my tutorial.

11 comments:

  1. Goodness this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look at it on Gingersnap earlier, tis lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at the tutorial on Gingersnap - such a fun card!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great instructions!! Speaking of colors, love the colors you chose. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shar
    I came from http://ballpointbliss.blogspot.com/and am so happy I did. This card is absolutely darling. I must try it as I love different cards as opposed to the straight card all the time.
    Thanks.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its wonderful Shar, now off to see how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooohhh super fab. I love how you used a brad as the pull tab, very clever and looks really professionally finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card and how fun that it moves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, I already commented on the Tutorial page, but I have to say it again: This is the COOLEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...