Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Light and Fairy

Today, Gingersnap Creations' has a brand-new Random Redhead Challenge - Fairies. I haven't done a Clean and Simple card for awhile so I thought I would try one for this challenge.


I used 3 individual fairy stamps which I lined up and stamped repeatedly across the width of the card. I then colored them with soft Copic colors and added a simple sentiment.

Fairy Wings
Stamps:
3 fairies (Above the Mark); sentiment (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: BG10, BG11, E02, E11, G40, G82, YR00, YR23, and YR24

Hope your imagination flies on fairy wings today!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute fairies, Sharon! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...