Friday, June 25, 2010

July Inspirations

For today's card, I got inspired by all the great Reasons to Stamp in July on Gingersnap Creations! There's lots of great inky inspiration from The Gingers.


I haven't used my "camping" stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms in awhile so I was happy to break them out for this month's RTS post. I also found some ultra fun camping paper during my last run to my local stamp store, Absolutely Everything, with my best stamp gal pal, Ali.

Here's the simple card I created:

Sweet Outdoors
Stamps:
sign post, sentiment, tent, fire and flashlight from Bear Hugs plate (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Camping from the Great Outdoors line (Reminisce)
Cardstock: orange (Paper Store); Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E55, G05, G07, W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, Y38, YG03, YG05, YR04, and YR16
Technique: out-of-the-box (Technique Junkies)

Here's hoping your summer is filled with lots of the Sweet Outdoors!

7 comments:

  1. oh how fun! great papers and as always stunning work!

    how r you????? so nice to see you and glad you stopped by! hope your summer is spectacular!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! It's the perfect summer card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't begin to tell you how much you inspired me today--I was given some camping paper to work with--and your card had motivated me to create something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors. I'll bring the marshmellows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cute, this is perfect inspiration, my kids love to camp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...