Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fly With Gingersnap Creations

It's the beginning of a new month so once again, we have a new theme over at Gingersnap Creations - Flight! Hope you can join us for some art and antics.

Fly with Me
Stamps: love birds (100 Proof Press); sentiment (Oxford Impressions)
Paper: old olive pattern (Stampin' Up); Franklin Street (Scenic Route)
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Really Rust, and Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: Bo4, Bo5, E13, E55, G12, G14, G19, G24, R27, R29, Y11, and Y19
Embellishments: 3 large green buttons
Tools: scallop punch (Martha Stewart)
Technique: Torn Frames - Technique Junkies

Hope your day lets your imagination fly!

7 comments:

  1. Love this card Shar, the colours are just divine.. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. I love bird cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar, that card made my imagination "take wing"...now, do you need my addy? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy colors!!! This is so beautiful, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful coloring with the Copics--love the card design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about it. It makes me feel happy for some reason, must be the fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...