Friday, June 18, 2010

Fairy Flight

Yup, another fairy card for the new Random Redhead Challenge on Gingersnap Creations! This one is a variation on a Valentine card I made for my daughter. I love the effect of the pink and chocolate inks.



Absolute Fairy Beauty
Stamps:
flourishes and sentiment from Grunge It Up and Love and Hearts sets (Blockhead Stamps); fairy from Take Flight plate (Blockhead Stamps)
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink (Stampin Up); Timber Brown (StazOn)
Technique: color collage (Technique Junkies)

Hope you have a chance to fly over to Gingersnap Creations and join in! The Gingers have some amazing creations to inspire you!

5 comments:

  1. I love pink and chocolate together and this card is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Shar and I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Shar. Rose and brown is one of my favorite color combos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...