Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Double-Tagged for Creative Writer Award

I was blurfing around my friends' blogs yesterday and was astonished to find myself tagged for the "Creative Writer Blogger Award" not once but twice! Then, I read the details and wasn't surprised at all.....the premise is to tell 6 outrageous lies and one truth. What fun and how me!

Here are the rules (as faithfully copied):

1) Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you.

Thanks Laura and Jennie!

2) Display the picture on your blog proudly.


3) Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.

Laura is at As Happy As....

You can find Jennie at The Artistic Stamper

Both of these fabulous, fun ladies are exquisite artists so make sure to drop by their online abodes!

4) Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.

5) Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this. Pass it on to Bloggers who make you smile, laugh, emote in some way or another and, 6) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know:

Debby

Lynn

Terry

Ann

Linda

Joanne

Jean

Here are my Creatively Written Outrageous Fictions (aka Bold-Faced Lies) with One Outrageous Truth thrown in:

1) I am a total chick and cannot leave the house without a completely coordinated outfit from heel to toe. I am a complete clothes horse and have dozens of dresses, shoes and purses. I pour over Vogue every month and save all the perfume samples.

2) I own over 5000 stamps. My Stamp Acquisition Disorder is a disease that my family has had to learn to cope with and bear with understanding. It didn't help when I found out Stampers Anonymous was not an addiction support group as I had thought....great stamps though....I have a ton....um.

3) I love getting completely messy and never feel right unless covered in ink and paint. The messier the better! I actually intentionally lean on the ink pads to get integrated with my art.

4) My driver's license picture is particularly flattering. I am thinking of having it framed after it expires or perhaps having a poster made.

5) I have never waited in line for 4 hours to watch the first showing of a blockbuster on a weekday. I especially have not waited that long in line to see Batman and Robin.

6) I have absolutely no phobias - I am steady as a rock! Who knew?

7) In my youth, I toured with a little known heavy-metal jazz fusion band named "Fenderhead Lite" as their official guitar smasher and groupie motivator.

Hope those I pass this fun award onto have as much fun with it as I did!

2 comments:

  1. ROFL, Shar!! I must say, there are TWO of your "lies" that I can easily believe.... hmmmm. I'm guessing you are in fact a neatnik? I certainly know that the first statement is incompatible with the second.... anyone who spends all of their money on stamps doesn't have any left over for clothes, I can definitely attest to that!!! Thanks for the nomination. I'll have to get my creative writing juices flowing, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Sharon, I did it! I hope I did it correctly and now I have to go tell my seven! Have a great day. Oh, I was double tagged also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...