Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Victoria Day

A big Happy Victoria Day to everyone in the Great White North. I only had one picture of Victoria and it was the perfect size for a bottle cap so that's the way I went with it - my first bottle cap embellishment and an ATC!

To Be Proper
Collage Image:
Queen Victoria (Enchanted Mercantile)
Paper: words (old book); scrap from my bin (sorry...totally forget what the company is)
Cardstock: More Mustard (Stampin Up)
Ink: Scattered Straw, Tea Dye and Antique Linen (Ranger Distress Ink)
Embellishments: red and gold ribbon; bottle cap (Izze soda)
Other: Glossy Accents (Ranger)

Hope your day is filled with fireworks-worthy fun!

9 comments:

  1. A perfect embellishment. Surely she could have smiled, after all the work you put into this card! TFS. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Love the text, perfect for the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on SCS - but have to do it here too. LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun ATC, Shar! Great quote to use, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool *and* clever! Love the bottle cap, and the quote is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome ATC! I love how the bottle cap frames Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS ATC Shar - and it just happens to be.. my middle name :O)) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erm... I meant Victoria...not ATC ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...