Sunday, April 4, 2010

Warharlequin Tulips

I came across this paper in my stash and remembered how much I loved it. I adore the colors and the harlequin pattern. I decided to echo the repeating pattern and colors with a Technique Junkies technique called Warhol.

Here's what I came up with:


Triple Tulips
Stamp: tulip (unknown - borrowed from Mom)
Paper: Court Jester from Well Worn line (Paper Loft)
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter, Happy Passover or Happy Spring - whichever works for you!

9 comments:

  1. This works just perfectly. Love the choice of colours. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this is just lovely! So simple but really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first word that comes to mind: CLASSY!

    This is gorgeous, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always come up something wonderful for your stamps, would never had thought of doing this. You have opened my eyes. Have some wonderful flower stamps that this would work well with. Thanks for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - love how you pulled the color panels from your pp colors! Very elegant effect. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well dangnabbit. What you came up with is pretty darn amazing and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...