Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Embossed Bubbles

Here's another card that came out of my play time with bubble wrap on Monday. Check out my tutorial on Gingersnap Creations.

I've always loved this image and I think it looks great in teal! I wanted to add a little zip and some gold accents seemed a good fit. The gold frame is a Shimmerz Sheet to which I applied the Technique Junkie Aged Metal technique.


Every Life
Stamp:
every life (Paperbag Studios)
Paper: gold (Shimmerz Sheets)
Cardstock: Taken with Teal (Stampin Up); glossy white
Ink: Taken with Teal (Stampin Up); Timber Brown (StazOn)
Other: clear embossing powder (Judikins); heat tool; gold ribbon; cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and cuttlebug machine; bubble wrap

Hope you get a chance to create something that tells your story today!

6 comments:

  1. teal is my new favorite crafting color, so you know I love this! I need to get that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bubble wrap ideas-they look great I must give it a go (if I can stop myself from popping them all )lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This background is so cool! I'm inspired to give it a try!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar, this is FAB!!! I have a whole new appreciation for bubble wrap, thanks to your awesome tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background, Shar! And I love the vintage-looking image given some "pop" with the teal - so fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhhh aaahhhhh. I lurve this! Love this colors and dang it if that bubble wrap don't look like sequin waste. and the shimmerz. i'm pretty sure i got some somwheres. lurves!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...