Monday, April 12, 2010

CardPatterns Sketch #59

I was blurfing the other day and I realized I haven't played any challenges in ages. Today, I decided to check out CardPatterns only to find a very pretty and easy sketch!


I have been yearning to use this cute tree paper for ages and thought it meshed well with this little darling on her bicycle!

Spring Cyclist
Stamp: cutie on bike (HAnglar & stAnglar); sentiment (Inkadinkado)
Paper: backyard (American Crafts)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Yoyo Yellow and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics:
Embellishments:
2 orange and 2 yellow prima flowers; 2 yellow brads; 1 orange button
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)

Hope your day is filled with petals or pedals - whichever springs to mind!

14 comments:

  1. Squeal! That's so cute!! (Love those H&S stamps!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Shar, you are the Queen of Copics!! That face is precious - great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I wanna learn to Copic like YOU Copic (yes, "Copic" is now a verb)! Way to blend that image, girlfriend! I'm in awe. The entire card is darling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love that image and these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! That paper IS lovely - I'd have had serious trouble cutting that up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm glad you played! that is a great sketch and your card is super duper beyond cute and ssshhhhh....i am not a fan of magnolias particularly however you do them up good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a couple of these stamps (gift off a friend) don't think you can get them in the UK I love yr card so fresh and this image is lovely. Thanx for your comment so sweet of you

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the professional finish to your cards is always amazing!!!
    You really should be selling them( maybe you are?)
    this is a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love those trees on the DP. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a cutie pie. Love that tree paper. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coloring! Love the bike card, my son learned to ride his bike without training wheels this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...