Friday, April 2, 2010

Bunny Bouquet

This is a little mini-card I made up with a "plant pot" template available to Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group members.

I had a lot of fun with it, adding bits and pieces as I went along. The "pot" is made from one of my favorite papers and is mounted on sturdy cardstock. I stamped the bunny and flowers separately and painted them with Distress Ink, trying out some of those new colors along the way.

The bee charm was painted with Smooch to give it some soft color.


Bunny Bouquet
Stamps:
Bonnet Bunny and sentiment (Penny Black); flower (Denami Designs)
Paper: Anniversary Sentiments (Karen Foster Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Mellow Moss (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Brushed Corduroy, Tea Dye, and Old Paper (Ranger Distress Ink)
Embellishments: self-adhesive bow, bee charm

Hope you have a bunni-licious day!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! That bunny is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That just totally brightened this cold, slushy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Shar! What a great idea... thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable - I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo gorgeous -love the stamps and effects on the flowerpot and the bee charm is relly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is positively darling and I never thought to paint my charms with anything. Oh the cleverness of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...