Saturday, April 3, 2010

Botonanical Block Collage

Back to block collage for me! I bet you are all sick of me doing this all the time but it is one of my favorite Technique Junkie techniques. It's so fast and easy and is a great way to try out a set of stamps.

For this one, I borrowed some stamps from my Mom - Stampin' Up's Abundant Joy and Happy Harmony sets as well as a very pretty set from Michael's (no company marked on the stamps).

Botanical Thanks
Stamps:
main flower from Abundant Joy set and sentiment from Happy Harmony (Stampin Up); three flowers from unidentified set (purchased at Michael's)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss (Stampin Up)

I am so excited that my crocuses and tulips have just started to grow. A wonderful sign that Spring is finally here! Ooops. Hope I didn't jinx it...

6 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty!! I have a set of floral stamps that are gathering dust... must CASE this, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely NOT sick of seeing you do this technique! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon,
    I think you card is beautiful. I am not tired of you block stamping. You are so good that every card seem a different technique.
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! Love monochromatic cards and the images are perfect for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could anyone be sick? Your art is always so beautiful to look at silly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...