Monday, March 15, 2010

Totally Spoiled

I am a spoiled stamper today! My fabulously wonderful dear, dear friend, Alison, gave me the nicest birthday present!

I opened up this gorgeous card first!


Then, I noticed the package had this fab tag!


When I looked inside my package, it was full of

ALL THE NEW RANGER DISTRESS INK COLORS!

I am beside myself....she knows me way too well. A perfect present from a perfect friend!

So, I am off to spend a quiet day with my family picnicking and .....oh, I can't keep it up. It's pouring cats and dogs outside and I am off to finish clearing out my craft room while construction workers tear apart bits of my falling down house and put it back together.

I am going to sneak away and stamp though. I've been gathering essential supplies and putting them aside as I am way to addicted to stamping to go cold turkey for two whole weeks!

Shout out to some of my other dear stamping pals on their birthday! Happy Birthday to Gerrie, Lisa and Shelly! Amazing artists and fabulous friends!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, score!!! You're going to have a blast with those new inks. Can't wait to see what you create.

    Happy birthday, Shar!!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. na na na na na na na na .......they say it's your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you lucky girl!!! Have a fabulous, happy, scrappy, stampin' birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, How Wonderful, Ali does know you well!
    I've ordered mine and still waiting for them to arrive! Its torture! I hope your day was special even tho it was no picnic. LOl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...