Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Pink Elephant and a Sweet Bunny

This week for The Pink Elephant Challenge #56 they were looking for green added to your combo! I put this sweetheart of a bunny on a sea of green and added some green to her flowers. I thought she was perfect for Spring - which I dearly miss!!


Hat in Hand
Stamp: Bonnet Bunny (Penny Black)
Paper: 2 scraps from my scrap stack
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, More Mustard and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, B01, B02, E31, E34, R20, R35, RV02, V04, V06, W1, Y38, YG03, YG24, YR07, and YR23

Have a very Bunny Day!

6 comments:

  1. This image is so very lovely and full of spring, it makes me smile. Petra.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want warmth and sunshine, too. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, a cute wascally wabbit...so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous. Great card - love it.
    Ann xxx
    The Pink Elephant DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Shar, that bunny is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is perfect for spring! I wuv her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...