Thursday, March 4, 2010

Penny Black Saturday: Week 90 Sketch

Everyone knows that I adore my Penny Black stamps. While often engrossed in vintage and more ecclectic images, I have a soft spot for Penny Black's incredibly cute animals. As Spring approaches, I feel more and more inclined to pull out these cuties.


I intended to enter last week's challenge with a pink, yellow and green motif but I didn't get it done on time. This week was a lovely sketch for Week 90 so I just used my Marker Watercolored image (a Technique Junkies technique) and had some fun with some different papers.


Spring Smiles
Stamp:
Embrace (Penny Black)
Paper: Cookie Jar from the Cherry Hill Line (October Afternoon); green ruche (PaperTemptress)
Cardstock: Only Orange and Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Markers: Summer Sun, Really Rust, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: self-adhesive pearls (K & Company)

I hope you get a moment to stop and admire the beauty of nature today!

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love the marker watercolor and the pearl accents are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice job you did on the shading with the markers. I would have guessed you had used COPICS! TFS.
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute - great watercoloring and I love those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun...love that ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable Shar! Just love the cute elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute elephant image and lovely card!
    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...